Meet the Doctor
Poonam Gokhale, DMD
● 19+ years experience as a dentist
Dr. Gokahle has seen what works well and what does not, and, more importantly, what patients really care about. Based on her personal experience, she feels strongly that as a dentist serving in a family oriented community such as South Austin, her primary goal is to provide state of the art dental services in a family friendly ambience. This is what she and her staff strive to do at West Creek Dental.
Dr. Gokhale has enjoyed close professional and personal relationships with so many of her patients, employees and peers owing to the fact that she is much more than an accomplished dentist with a “gentle touch”, she is also a very sympathetic person with a good sense of humor.
Education & Experience
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), the Prestigious Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston University
- Practiced in High Volume, Highly Personalized Clinics
- Owned and Operated a Family Dental Practice Near Dallas, TX
- Primary Dentist and Sole Owner of West Creek Dental
Post-Graduate Training in
- All Aspects of Cosmetic & General Dentistry
- Invisalign® Certified
Dr. Gokhale is a proud Austin resident, and although she didn’t go to UT, her husband did! (to be fair, we don’t have a dental school in Austin yet, although that’s going to change soon, we hope). Her two boys say they will, of course, go to UT as well.