HIGHLY SKILLED & COMPASSIONATE
WITH A WOMAN’S GENTLE TOUCH
- 19+ Years Clinical Experience
- Extensive Advanced Training in the Fields of: ● All Aspects of Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Panoramic 2D Full Mouth X-Ray Exposing Areas that Can’t be Seen with Traditional X-rays
● General Dentistry
● Invisalign® Certified
● Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
● Low Dose Digital X-Rays = 90% Less Radiation
Our practice provides dental care for children as well as adults.
We recommend that a child begin dentist visits at 12 months. We find that many of our youngest patients actually enjoy coming for dental appointments more than many adults!
As a parent, your main responsibility is to instill good dental hygiene habits in your children and maintain a regular schedule of dentist visits as they grow up. The facts show that children who learn to take care of their teeth at a young age are more likely to have good dental habits as grown-ups.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your child.