HIGHLY SKILLED & COMPASSIONATE
WITH A WOMAN’S GENTLE TOUCH
- 19+ Years Clinical Experience
- Extensive Advanced Training in the Fields of: ● All Aspects of Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Panoramic 2D Full Mouth X-Ray Exposing Areas that Can’t be Seen with Traditional X-rays
● General Dentistry
● Invisalign® Certified
● Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
● Low Dose Digital X-Rays = 90% Less Radiation
A smile is the first feature that is noticed on your face. If you are unhappy with your smile, whether it’s due to chipped, crooked, missing or discolored teeth, contact us immediately for a free Cosmetic Smile Assessment with our office.
We feel that everyone should be able to smile with confidence. Now thanks to advancements in modern cosmetic dental care, you can have a beautiful smile easier than ever before.
This may include one or a combination of cosmetic techniques such as:
When you arrive for your free consultation, our dentist will first spend time discussing your concerns and expectations and will then proceed to give you a careful examination of your mouth to assess what needs to be done to provide you with the best possible smile. Once the assessment is completed, the dentist will then be able to explain the options that would be needed to give you the smile that you want.
You will be delighted with the improvements to your smile, your ability to eat and your self-image.