HIGHLY SKILLED & COMPASSIONATE
WITH A WOMAN’S GENTLE TOUCH
- 19+ Years Clinical Experience
- Extensive Advanced Training in the Fields of: ● All Aspects of Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Panoramic 2D Full Mouth X-Ray Exposing Areas that Can’t be Seen with Traditional X-rays
● General Dentistry
● Invisalign® Certified
● Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
● Low Dose Digital X-Rays = 90% Less Radiation
A Dental Emergency Can Occur at Any TimeA dentist should be seen for a dental emergency if you are experiencing:
- A toothache
- A swollen face
- A broken or loose tooth
- A lost filling or crown (cap)
- Bleeding after having a tooth pulled
If you're in pain and can't wait for relief, we'll try to schedule an appointment immediately.
During normal business hours, call our office for a same day appointment.
For fastest response outside normal business hours follow the instructions on the dental office voicemail system.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!