HIGHLY SKILLED & COMPASSIONATE
WITH A WOMAN’S GENTLE TOUCH
- 19+ Years Clinical Experience
- Extensive Advanced Training in the Fields of: ● All Aspects of Cosmetic Dentistry
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Optimum Patient Care & Comfort ● Panoramic 2D Full Mouth X-Ray Exposing Areas that Can’t be Seen with Traditional X-rays
● General Dentistry
● Invisalign® Certified
● Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
● Low Dose Digital X-Rays = 90% Less Radiation
You first noticed your “yellow” teeth in a picture and now every time you look in the mirror that’s the first thing you notice. It’s gotten to the point where you hate smiling in public. The solution to a whiter brighter smile is of course Teeth Whitening. When you come to our office for your Teeth Whitening, you won’t stop smiling!
We offer ZOOM! In-Office & Take-Home Whitening
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration from teeth.
Discoloration can be the result of a combination of things:
- Poor oral hygiene
- The effects of aging
- Certain foods.
Whitening techniques will only work for staining caused by some medications if the discoloration is very mild. Teeth that are discolored because of medication or excessive fluoride are not good candidates for the whitening procedure. Veneers are the best solution for more severe discoloration cases. Once you reach our office, our dentist will let you know the best solution for you.
First, we check the teeth for cavities as the whitening gel can cause serious damage if it leaks into these areas. If cavities are found, they must be repaired before tooth whitening takes place. If there are no cavities, we will begin the whitening process. The process is quick, easy, and comfortable. Under the dentists’ supervision, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums.
ZOOM! In Office Whitening Procedure
We are delighted to offer our patients the latest in whitening procedures. The Zoom! In-Office Whitening System is a revolutionary tooth whitening procedure. It’s safe effective and very fast.
- First we will begin by removing the plaque that has built up along the gum line.
- Then, a protective covering will be placed over your gums to protect the soft tissue from the bleaching agent.
- Then, we will apply the whitening gel to your teeth.
- A light will be pointed at your teeth to activate the bleaching agent.
- The gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced Hydrogen Peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years.
In just under an hour, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. Zoom! Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Zoom! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy patient.
Other whitening systems don’t compare to the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System. Nothing whitens better or faster.
Take Home Teeth Whitening
Under the supervision of our dentist, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums. Using our custom made trays and eight tubes of solution, our whitening system lasts a long time. This means you will experience very little whitening loss over time if you maintain good dental habits.
- First an impression of your teeth will be taken. It will be used as a mold to make custom whitening trays that look like a mouth guard.
- When the whitening trays are ready you will have another appointment to test if the trays fit properly to the teeth.
- Instructions will be provided on how to use the trays in conjunction with the whitening gel.
- The peroxide whitening gel is placed into the custom trays at home and worn for a certain amount of time each day (usually twice a day for 30 minutes to 2 hours for a 2 to 4 week period).
- The custom-made tray minimizes the bleaching gel’s contact with the gum tissue.
The advantage of using dentist-supervised bleaching is that teeth can be properly assessed to have the correct chemical concentration, correct method and length of treatment and to be sure the patient is even suitable to have their teeth whitened.
Contact us today to schedule a teeth whitening appointment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!